1. Registrar and contact person
L Architects Oy
Kalevankatu 6, 00100 Helsinki
Contact person for the processing of personal data and data protection:
phone: +358 40 9022 613
2. Name of the register
L Architects Oy’s customer register
3. Basis and purpose of processing personal data
L Architects Oy provides architectural services and the execution of assignments requires the collection and maintenance of personal data related to the project. Personal data is used to execute services offered by L Architects Oy and in implementation of projects in accordance with the agreement/contract. Personal data is processed within the limits permitted and required by the Personal Data Act.
4. Personal data processed
The register may contain the following information on all registrants:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Name and Business ID of the organization (BIN)
The retention period of personal data depends on the type of data and its purpose. We do not retain information for longer than necessary or permitted.
5. Disclosure of personal data
L Architects Oy will not transfer any customer / third party data to a party outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Personal data may be disclosed to L Architects’ partners for the purpose of implementation of services offered. See below for a list of third parties with whom we may share your data and the basis for data disclosure:
- Project’s other consultants, product suppliers, service providers or other parties participating in the joint design project. We share data exclusively to ensure efficient operation andprovision of services in accordance with our agreement/contract.
- We will disclose data in order to meet our legal obligations.
6. Rights of the registrants
The registrant has the following rights; requests for the exercise of which must be submittedin writing to [email protected] If necessary, the registrar may demand from the applicant a proof of his or her identity. The registrar shall respond to the customer within the time limit set by the EU Data Protection Regulation.
- Get information about the processing of own personal data
- Gain access to own data and check personal data concerning themselves processed by L Architects Oy
- Require correction and amendment of inaccurate and incorrect personal data
- Request deletion of own personal data
- Withdrawal of consent and object to own personal data’s processing to the extent that the processing of personal data in question is based on the registrant’s consent
- Opposition to the processing of own personal data on grounds relating to own specific personal situation in so far as the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of the organisation
- Obtain own personal data in machine-readable form and transfer such data to another registrar; provided that the registrant has him/herself provided such personal data to L Architects. L Architects processes such personal data with the registrant’s consent and the processing is performed automatically.
- Demand the processing of own personal data be restricted.
Every registrant has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority concerning the processing of personal data. In Finland, the supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (https://www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/).
7. Protection and security of personal data
Digitally processed personal data is protected and stored in L Architect Oy’s system. The access to the system in question is restricted to person(s) who need such data in order to perform their work. Such individual(s) have personal usernames and passwords.